哈尔哪里去了-向往自然的猫 分享到
NATURE CAT | Where’s Hal Going? 2017-12-06536

中英
Việt-Anh
ไทย-อังกฤษ
英文

双击原文单词查看解释

原文跟读

I’m gonna get you, Mr. Chewinsky! Got ya!
我来接住你,莱文斯基先生! 接住了!
That’s twenty-seven Chewinsky catches in a row!
连续接住了27次。
Ooh! One more catch, Hal, and it’ll be a new world record for you!
噢!再接住一次,哈尔,这将是你新的世界纪录!
Whoa-ho-ho-ho !
哇!
Let’s do this! Okay!
我们这就来,好的!
Catch!
接住!
Hal! Hal! Hal! Hal! Hal! Hal?!
哈尔!哈尔!哈尔!哈尔!哈尔! 哈尔? !
Got ya! A new record for me!
接住啦!我的新纪录!
Hal! Hey, I’m moving. I’m moving!
哈尔!嗨,我动了,我动了!
Feel the wind on our face, Mr. Chewinsky! Whee!
感觉风吹到我的脸上,莱温斯基先生! 哟!
I love air!
我喜欢这空气。
Ooh! Look over there. Ooh! Ooh! Look, a house!
噢!看那边。噢!噢!看,一个房子!
Ooh, look over there, a tree!
哦,看那边,一棵树!
Oh, look at that a monster! Oh nope, that’s a mailbox.
哦,看那个怪物! 哦,不,那是一个邮箱。
Oh, look a man!
哦,看一个人!
Hal! We’ll never catch them.
哈尔! 我们永远不会赶上他们。
Hal! How are we gonna find Hal? He’s in the truck and the truck’s moving so fast and I can’t keep up with the truck and I don’t drive!
哈尔!我们怎么找到哈尔? 他在卡车里,卡车开得太快了,我跟不上卡车,我也不开车!
Got it! Okay, I got the picture on the back of the truck. Let’s see who this belongs to. Hmm...
拍下来了! 拍了张卡车后面的照片。让我们看看这是谁的。嗯…
Yes, here it is! The truck belongs to Wicks Plumbing, Chicago.
是的,在这儿! 这辆卡车属于芝加哥的威克斯管道公司。
Chicago?
芝加哥?
That’s where the truck’s going! But that’s the big city!
这就是卡车去的地方! 但那是大城市!
Then Chicago is where we go to get our friend!
那么芝加哥就是我们去找朋友的地方!
Just one question, how are we all going to get there?
只有一个问题,我们怎么才能到达那里?
You guys, I know a way. Come on!
伙计们,我知道一个办法。来吧!
You guys! You guys! This canal will get us to the city.
伙计们,伙计们,这条运河会把我们送到这个城市。
Are you sure this is the way, Squeeks? Oh yeah, yeah.
你确定这是路,吱吱? 噢,是的,是的。
You know a duck buddy of mine took this to the city, then turned around and came back. Said it was too noisy and scary. Ducks...
呃,我的一个鸭子朋友从这里去了城里,然后回来了。说城市太吵,太可怕了。鸭子
Noisy and scary?
太吵,太可怕?
We must put all our fears aside to get our friend back!
我们必须把所有的恐惧放在一边,把我们的朋友找回来!
Water?! Looks like it’s gonna have to be water.
水? !看来不得不走水路了。
Stroke! Stroke! Stroke! The city! I see the city! It’s right there!
划水!划水!划水!城市!我看到城市了! 就在那里!
We’re comin’, Hal! And we will find you!
我们来了,哈尔! 我们会找到你的!
Hey, we’re not moving anymore, Mr. Chewinsky.
嘿,我们不动了,莱文斯基先生。
Whoa, Mr. Chewinsky, where are we?
喔,莱温斯基先生,我们在哪儿?
The city? Really? You know I’ve always wanted to come here.
城市?真的吗? 你知道我一直想来这里。
But we should probably find out how to get back home, huh?
但我们应该知道如何回家,对吧?
Yes, I know, life moves pretty fast, Mr. Chewinsky,
是的,我知道, 生活节奏很快,莱温斯基先生,
and if you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
如果你不停下来看看周围,你会错过的。
Ha ha! Let’s do it!
哈哈!现在就去!

点击加载更多

我的生词本