艾伦秀:威尔史密斯说了,不要在车里乱来哟! 分享到
Will Smith and Ellen Play 5 Second Rule 2018-01-05869

中英
Việt-Anh
ไทย-อังกฤษ
英文

双击原文单词查看解释

原文跟读

We’re back with Will Smith, and it’s time to play one of my favorite games.
回到节目中来,接下来我们将和威尔史密斯一起玩我最喜欢的游戏之一。
It’s called Five Second Rule.
叫做《五秒挑战》。
(SINGING) If I could turn back time.
如果我能倒转时间。
(SINGING) If I could find a way.
如果我能找到出路。
All right, here’s what’s going to happen.
好了,接下来是这样的。
tWitch is going to ask us each to name three things, three types of, like, cars or something,
tWitch会让我们每个人说出三样东西,像是三种汽车,或者是别的什么。
and we’ll have five seconds to name three things and then hit that to see how much time is left on the clock.
而我们会有五秒钟的时间来回答问题并按下这个按钮来看看还剩下多少时间。
OK.
好的。
All right? If you do it, you get a point.
没问题吧?如果你成功了,就得一分。
If time runs out, you get no points at all.
如果时间用光了,你就得不到分。
Five seconds goes very, very fast. -- OK.
五秒钟可是很快的。——没问题。
I shall go first. -- You shall go first.
我先来。——你先。
Ellen, name three things you do in a car.
艾伦,说出你在车里会做的三件事。
You drive, you park, and you say hello to people.
开车,停车,和别人打招呼。
You do when you’re waving.
你和别人挥挥手就是打招呼了呀。
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
等等,等等。
No, when you’re driving, have you ever lived in this small town?
不是,你开车的时候,你有没有在小城里住过?
You do. You wave to people.
你住过。你会向别人挥手打招呼的。
All right. OK. I see now we need some, like, judges or something.
好吧,我现在明白了,我们需要个裁判之类的。
You drive, you say hi. You wink, you wink.
你开车,打招呼。你还能朝别人眨眨眼。
Will, name three things you should never do in a car.
威尔,说出你不该在车里做的三件事情。
Never drink, smoke, make...love.
不能喝酒、抽烟,还有......啪啪啪。
That’s not true.
这不是真的。
That’s not true, that’s not true.
我开玩笑的,开个玩笑。
But you shouldn’t do it , I mean, you should do it at home.
但你确实不该,我是说,应该在家里做这个。
Oh, all right. I see it’s hard. It is hard.
哦好吧,我明白了,这游戏挺难的。
Ellen, tell us three words you use a lot.
艾伦,说出三个你常用的词语。
Love, baby, and be kind.
爱、宝贝、还有善良一点。
Be kind.
善良一点。
I’m going to give you that one because that’s the right answer, that’s the right answer.
我认同你说的,因为这是正确答案,正确答案。
Yes, that is right, thank you.
没错,谢谢你。
It’s two words, though.
虽然这是个词组。
It’s two words, yeah.
没错,是词组。
OK, Will, name your three favorite songs to sing in the shower.
到你了威尔,说出你洗澡时最喜欢唱的三首歌。
In the shower-- the Dreamgirls "I’m Telling You."
洗澡的时候啊,梦女孩的《我告诉你》。
Whitney Houston’s -- oh, darn.
惠特尼休斯顿的——哦,该死。
Yeah, but it’s like, [SINGING] and I am telling you -- I’m not going.
不过那首歌是这么唱的,“我告诉你,我不会离开。”
You’re the best man I’ve ever known.
“你是我见过最棒的人。”
There’s no way I could ever go, no, no, no, no way.
“我无法离开,无法离开。”
No, no -- No way I’m living -- Yeah, that’s my song, that’s my song.
“我绝不会离开。”——没错,就是这首,就是这首。
All right, Ellen, tell us three things you’d never want to find in your house.
接下来,艾伦,告诉我们你绝不想在自己家里发现的三样东西。
I would not want to find a snake or an alligator or a bear.
我不想发现蛇,鳄鱼,或者一头熊。
That sounds like something your wax statue would say.
听起来像是你的蜡像会说的话。
And then she would dance.
然后她还会跳舞呢。
All right, Will, tell us three things that can get you thrown out of a bar.
好的威尔,说出三件会让你被赶出酒吧的事情。
Fighting, profanity, and touching people.
打架、爆粗,还有乱摸别人。
The latter two happen all the time.
后面两个可是很常见的啊。
I know, that’s why you go to a bar.
我知道,不然你去酒吧干什么?
Ellen, name three things your wife calls you.
艾伦,说出三种你爱人对你的称呼。
Thingy, baby, love.
小家伙、宝贝、爱人。
Not necessarily in that order.
不一定要按那个顺序。
Will, name three things your kids call you.
威尔,说出三种你孩子对你的称呼。
Daddy, silly, and goofy.
爸爸、蠢货、笨蛋。
Zero second left.
还剩零秒。
I’m not silly or goofy, but that’s what they call me.
我既不蠢也不傻,但他们就爱这么叫我。
Ellen, named three celebrities you had a crush on growing up.
艾伦,说出你成长过程中迷恋过的三个名人。
Donny Osmond, Michael Jackson, and Martina Navratilova.
Donny Osmond(歌手),Michael Jackson,还有Martina Navratilova(网球运动员)。
That’s very good.
真不错。
That’s very exciting.
挺刺激的。
No, it’s good because we were all like, oh.
不不,很不错,因为我们都被惊到了。
I finally came right out, yeah.
没错,我最后还是把名字念对了。
Will, name three celebrities you had a crush on growing up.
威尔,说出你成长过程中迷恋过的三个人。
Growing up -- Farrah Fawcett -- Oh, darn it.
成长中啊,Farrah Fawcett(演员),啊该死。
It was Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson.
是Farrah Fawcett和Michael Jackson。
It’s funny I can’t remember.
真有趣,我想不起来了。
Farrah Fawcett’s the only -- like, I think my whole childhood was like covered with Farrah Fawcett.
Farrah Fawcett是唯一的——就好象我整个童年都是在她的陪伴下度过的。
Yeah.
这样呀。
I know, until you really think about it -- Till you, really -- yeah.
我知道这种感觉,直到你认真想这个问题——没错,认真想的时候——恩,才会意识到。
I’m sure there’s more, but -- There’s probably more, but Farrah Fawcett was like the one.
我相信还有别人,但是——很可能还有更多,但Farrah Fawcett看来是最重要的。
That was it.
就是这样。
We want everyone to play Five Second Rule with their family over the holidays.
我想大家在放假时都陪家人玩玩《五秒挑战》。
So you’re all going home with the game, Five Second Rule.
所以你们都要回去玩这个游戏哦!

点击加载更多

我的生词本