迟到票 分享到:
Tardy tickets 2013-07-1619043

双击原文单词查看解释

Nice of you to FINALLY show up!
你可算来啦!
What’d you do? Sleep in AGAIN?
怎么回事?又睡过啦?
I’m trying to fly under the radar.
我得保持低调。
He told me if I’m late again, there will be consequences.
他说我要是再迟到,后果就严重了。
I wouldn’t say I have any problem with being late for things.
我可没有迟到的毛病。
I just…occasionally underestimate how long it will take me to get ready...
就是吧…偶尔低估了我梳妆打扮需要的时间…
Yang Lin, you are late again for the fifth day in a row.
杨琳,又迟到了啊,都连续第5天了。
Kevin, I’m so sorry!
Kevin,太对不起啦!
There was this adorable little girl on the metro and she was all by herself.
我看见一个特可爱的小女孩在地铁站,她自己一个人。
Yeah yeah yeah…You used that one last week.
行行行行…这个借口你上周用过了。
Hmm…but…
但是…但是…
No buts, Yang Lin.
没什么但是的,杨琳。
You leave me no choice.
你让我别无选择。
No Kevin! Don’t give me the pink slip.
不要!别给我解雇通知书。
Yep! I’m gonna give you 5 pink slips.
对!我要给你5张粉条。
Wait…five?What are these?
什么…5张?这是神马?
That’s my new invention the tardy ticket.
这是我的新发明迟到票。
Every time you come in late, you can use one of those to get off the hook.
迟到的时候用这个就能免死。
You come in fashionably late without one, you are fired.
你要是再姗姗来迟又没票的话,那你就走人吧。
What about Chenxing and Beibei?
那晨星和贝贝呢?
They come in late all the time.
她们也老迟到。
Don’t worry, Mike.Everyone gets five.Use them well.
不要着急,Mike。每人5张。慎用。
I sense a business opportunity here.
这里好像有钱可赚。
Monday, can be late…
星期一,能迟到…
Two weeks later
两周后
Taking your time, huh?You were supposed to be here 2 hours ago.
你倒不着急嘛!你两个小时前就该上班了。
I smell trouble~~
你麻烦喽~~
Don’t worry.I mean, I just need to turn in one of my tardy tickets, you know.
没什么大不了了。我只要交一张迟到票就行了。
Wait…where’s my ticket?Have you seen mine?
我的票呢?!你看见我票了吗?
I think you used them all.
你不是都用了吗?
No way.What am I gonna do?
不会吧。我怎么办呀?
Beibei, just loan me one of yours.
贝贝,借一张你的。
Name your price.I’ll do anything.
你出价吧。让我干什么都行。
Ehhh……No.I only have one left.I’m saving it for myself.
嗯…… 不行。我只剩一张了。还要自己用呢。
Did someone say they needed a tardy ticket?
有人要迟到票吗?
Gosh…Mike you got…
你有!
Oh…Yang Lin, I can’t just give these away.
这些可不能白给呦!
What do you want?
你想干什么?
Now…If you are willing to pawn something for them…
这个嘛…要是你愿意典当点什么…
PAWN? Are you out of your mind?
典当?你脑子进水了吧?
Well if you don’t want them, I completely understand.Not a big deal.
你要是不要,完全理解。没什么大不了了。
OK, wait wait…How many tickets would my iPhone get me?
等会等会…我的iPhone值几张票?
It’s in mint condition.Mint!
几乎是新的!新的!
At best I can give you 1 ticket.
最多1张票。
One?
1张?
The phone is in bad condition.
这手机磨损严重。
That’s highway robbery.
敲竹杠。
If you don’t want them, I completely understand, not a big deal.
你要是不要的话,我严重理解,没什么大不了的。
OK, deal deal deal…
行行行,成交成交。
How many tickets has Yang Lin turned in?Five, six?
杨琳交了几张票啦?5张?6张?
I really should have figured out a system to keep track of these things.
我早该想个办法看看谁交了多少。
Excellent. Absolutely excellent.That’s what I’m talking about.
很好!好极了!看见了吧。
All I have to do is to print out a bunch more of these babies and I am set!
现在我只要多印点票宝宝,我就发啦!
Who says money doesn’t grow on trees?
谁说钱不好赚?
Mike is robbing me blind!I’m gonna be broke.
这是敲我竹杠啊。我快破产啦!
How come Mike has so many tickets?I’ve got to find out.
他哪来那么多票?我得搞搞清楚。
Ah…Yang Lin, let me guess, you need more tardy tickets.
让我猜猜,又要迟到票了吧。
No Mike. I’m here to thank you.
不,我是来谢谢你的。
For what?
谢什么?
You know, losing all my stuff to you these past two weeks makes me realize I need a change to my life.
是这样,这两个星期把东西都当给你,让我明白了一件事,我得改变自己。
Ah…Yang Lin, you are perfect the way you are.You don’t need to change.
你现在已经完美啦!不需要任何改变。
I promised myself.No more coming in late.So bye bye tardy tickets!
我向自己保证。再也不迟到了。拜拜迟到票!
You should just take this slow.
你还是慢慢来。
Here, take a tardy ticket, just in case.
来,给你张票,以防万一。
No, I won’t come in late anymore.I’m a new woman now.
.再也不迟到了。我洗心革面了。
But…but…You can’t!I spent a fortune just forging tardy tickets for you.
那…那…你不能够呀!我花老大银子给你造这些假票。
What am I supposed to do with all these?
我拿这些干嘛呀?干嘛呀?
There are fake?I thought so.I knew something fishy was going on here.
这些是假货?我就知道。我知道这里面有猫腻。
What are you going to do about it?You gonna rat me out?You don’t have proof, sister.
那你又能干嘛?你要揭发我?大姐,你没证据啊!
I’m not so sure about that.Want to listen?
这可不好说。想听听吗?
These are fake?
这些是假货?
You gonna rat me out?You don’t have proof, sister.
你要揭发我?大姐,你没证据啊!
I’m not so sure about that.
这可不好说。
Why you little…
你个…
If you want to make sure Kevin never hears about this.
如果你想不让Kevin知道这件事儿。
You will give me all the tardy tickets and all my stuff as well.
就把所有迟到票都给我,还有我的东西。
You may withdraw.
跪安吧!
RECAP
花絮
Pink slip
解雇通知书
The company is downsizing. Management plans to start giving out pink slips soon.
公司精简,管理层不久就准备通知被解雇的人了。
Under the radar
不被发现,保持低调
They try to keep their relationship under the radar since the girl’s parents don’t approve.
因为女孩父母不赞成,所以他们一直保持地下情。
Name your price
出价
I’ve been looking all over for this baseball card. Can I buy it from you? Just name your price.
我一直在找这张棒球球员卡。卖给我吧,你出个价。
Highway robbery
拦路抢劫,敲竹杠
10,000 dollars for an 8-year-old Honda? That’s highway robbery.
一辆开了8年的本田还卖1万美元?简直是敲竹杠。
Rat someone out
揭发某人,检举某人
If you don’t split the profits with me, I will rat you out.
你要是不把赚的钱分给我,我就揭发你。

点击加载更多