实习生 分享到:
The intern 2013-08-1335918

双击原文单词查看解释

Holalalala…Recording time!
总算找到你了!
You OK? What’s with the long face?
你闯到鬼啦!
You know my friend Donny?He lost his job.
又中奖了?
So I’ve been letting him sleep on my couch until he get back on his feet.
哎呀不是啦!是我刚看见了一个新实习生,她太辣了。
That’s really nice of you.A friend in need is a friend indeed.
与我何干?
Except this friend is about to be broke!
问题是每当我开口说话,我嘴里冒出来的就全是智障型的胡言乱语。
He wouldn’t even get off the couch.He wouldn’t even find a job.
你能告诉我中文部在哪儿吗?
He just sits there and veges all day long.
中文…
I mean, he just lost his job.He probably needs some time to recover.You know?
啊,我当然知道那个…中文…哎呀!
For 3 months?
我看到了。但是谢谢你的…帮忙。
And the worst part is THE WORST PART the moocher has the never to be like Hey Mike, we are out of milk.
杨琳,你一定要帮我,让她注意到我。
Dude, we are out of peanut butter.
我是个新闻工作者,不是刘谦那一挂的!
What am I? The freaking grocery store?
你不是答应了要帮我找个新女朋友吗,当年我和Jenny闹崩的时候。
Gosh, I have no idea how you put up with that.
透露一个小秘密。
I don’t either.But you know what? It doesn’t matter.
女生都喜欢礼物,巧克力,鲜花,之类等等。
Because I got him an interview.Today with central news.
我男朋友就这么追到我的。
Woo, fancy!Speaking of the devil.
那我给她买东西就好了?这我行啊!
Oh dude, you forgot to take out the trash this morning.The apartment reeks.
最近的玩具店在哪儿?
What…do you think you are wearing?
我知道初来乍到有多难。所以…我想把这个送给你。
I’m here for that fancy interview you got me.
天啊!这熊也太大了吧!但是,其实没有必要啊!
Hey Donny.
我觉得在这儿很习惯。
Oh hey Lin.
每个人都对我很好。
Don’t you think a suit and a tie would be more appropriate?
唉,我还不知道你名字呢?
Come on, this is who I am.What do you think, I am a desk jockey.
我叫Mike。
OK…If you want the job you have to dress the part.
哦我妈来电话了。
Seriously! Come on!Go put something suitable on.
妈妈你好!Bond,是007那个Bond。
Dude, relax. I got this.
对啊大家都很好。
It’s time for an office makeover.
那就回头再见吧。
Right here, right now. OK?
对啊,都不错。
Mike, come with me.Donny, sit! Sit tight! I’m gonna kill him.
突然出现了一个男孩纸要给我一只泰迪熊。
Breathe, Breathe, we will be right back.
哎呀妈!我才认识他呢。
I’m here for the interview. And hello?
我听说你要追那个新来的女生。有进展吗?
微博,没有新粉丝 。哎,陌陌!都是小学生!
没有!
All woman’s. This works.
小伙子,你听我说。女人都喜欢她们得不到的东西。
English Off-the-Mic.
你要让她们知道你有多抢手。
Here, turn around.
哇,神指导啊!无微不至地伺候。
Where have you guys been?
我只要酷一点就好了。这没问题啊!
Time to practice for your interview.Focus here!
你能行?
What do you say when they ask you what your biggest weakness is?
我可能得贿赂点人吧。
I’m not that good at time management.
我以为Mike是呆萌系的。没想到他那么抢手。
Oh my… NO!!!What you tell them is that you are a workaholic who’s probably too hard on himself, and is a perfectionist.
他可能别我想的更有意思吧。
Again, workaholic, too hard on himself, perfectionist, are you with me?
她来了,拿着。
Perfectionist!You got that?
各位美女,万分感谢你们帮忙。
Got it, got it.
啊,说到中国!
What do you do when they ask you what you bring to the company?
你们聊什么呢?
Well, I know the ins and outs of every cartoon character ever made.
Mike的中国故事无人能敌啊!
NO!What you say is that you bring a team-work effort, a wealth of work experience and a dedication to getting things right.
哎呀,也不是无人能敌。但当时确实很好玩儿。
OK, wealth…of experience.
你在哪儿学的中文啊?
Right!OK, follow me, follow me.
他就说,跟着这个小胖子。你比我胖啊。
What do you say when they ask you where you see yourself in ten years?
手机?什么是手…
I don’t know!Oh my!!!
等一下。
No, what you say is you see yourself at the company in a managerial position spearheading projects that better accompolish the company’s goals.
我是长得像Matthew Rogers。但你至少可以问问吧。
Alright, what do you think?What do you think?You need to shave.
她把你当明星吧!
NO NO NO NO…Barbasol, razor, get it done.Not my man beard.
哈喽,Brenna。
Why do you guys even have this stuff?
同学们好。
You don’t want to know.
你周末有什么安排吗?
Pants, shoes, go shave, put your pants on. Put your shoes on.Go go go go!
嗨,Arash。谈谈?
I have a bad feeling about this.I think we did a pretty good job.
就一下,兄弟。待在这儿等我。就那儿。
Alright, thank you very much.It was a pleasure.
你搞什么呢搞?你干嘛跟我抢啊?太没品了吧!
No, thank you very much.Alright, bye bye!
哎,这位同学。我目睹你绞尽脑汁去讨这个女孩欢心已经一周了。
So, how did go?
够都够了。如果你喜欢她,就冲过去搂着她的腰亲她一下。
Meh, the lady said I wasn’t really what they are looking for.
啊?你觉得能行不?
It’s OK, there’s gonna be other opportunities.
如果你敢,我就帮她告你性骚扰。
It’s no big deal.They actually offered me a job in a different position anyways.
我不想惹麻烦。
What? Dude! That’s awesome news!
随便你。
That’s right.starting Monday, I’m gonna be the new China Branch contractor coordinator.
又搞砸了!只能去健身房发泄。
Contractor coordinator?But that means you are my…
你没事吧?
That’s right. I’m your new boss.
没事。就崴了一下脚。
Anyways, gotta run, have a 2:30, lots of stuff to do before Monday.
来。
By the way, pick up some chicken wings on the way home, we are gonna celebrate tonight.
太绅士了吧!
Oh and…we are gonna need more milk.I used up all the cereal as well.
让我…你先坐下。
Anyways, gotta run, catch up later.Bye bye!
不然你继续走只会伤到自己。
苍天啊!
我去给你拿点冰,好么?
RECAP
我以为现在的男生都不这样了。而且他好壮啊…
Be back on one’s feet
他愿不愿意周末来我朋友的烤肉聚会呢?我得问问。
I can’t afford a new car right now. I’ll have to wait until I get a new job and get back on my feet.
花絮
Moocher
辣,指非常有吸引力的女孩
My roommate is such a moocher! She keeps taking my food from the fridge without asking me frist!
你见过Barney的新女友了么?超火辣!
Desk jockey
向某人透漏保密信息
I didn’t take the secretary job because I don’t want to be a desk jockey.
A:快点告诉我,你们肯定在计划什么事情!
Ins and outs
B:好吧,我们跟你透漏点,但是你必须保密。
You should find out the ins and outs of this job first, and then decide whether you are going to take it.
无微不至地伺候
I don’t think he really loves his wife. He just wants a woman that will wait on him hand and foot.
我不觉得他真地爱他妻子。他就想找个女人整天伺候他。
Blow off steam
发泄(工业用语:散发锅炉蒸汽,以防爆炸)
Amy’s neighbor is driving her crazy. I told her to call me any time if she needs to blow off some steam.
Amy的邻居快把她整疯了。我告诉她想发泄的时候就给我打电话。

点击加载更多