星座测试 分享到:
Horoscope 2013-08-3143872

双击原文单词查看解释

Are you wearing…any makeup?
你是不是…化妆啦?
No!!!Why would you ask that?
没有啊!你怎么会这么问!
I may be wearing a little bit of makeup.But…that doesn’t make me any less of a man.
我吧…就化了那么一点点妆。但是这不意味着我就不爷们了。
My horoscope said that I would get a chunk of cash if I added a little bit of color to my face.
我的星座预言,我今天要是脸上有点颜色,就能得到一笔钱。
That’s definitely eyeliner!
绝对画眼线了!
Wait…You look…different.Are you not wearing any makeup?
等会儿。你看起来…有点不一样。你不会是没化妆吧?
No!Who said so?Don’t judge me.I have a good reason.
谁…谁说的?先别下结论。我这是有原因滴。
My horoscope said if I show my true colors today, the old flame will be rekindled in my life.
蓝蓝占星说了,如果我今天以真面目示人,昔日恋人会重新走入我的生活。
For that, I’ll take my chances.This is what I always look like.
为了这个,我也得试试。我本来就长这样。
Hey, you two. Get ready. We will be shooting in about 30 minutes.
你们俩。准备好。我们30分钟后开拍。
My tooth is killing me.See, the swollen here?
我牙快疼死了。看见没?这肿的。
I think I might have to take the rest of the day off to see my dentist.
我觉得我得请病假去看牙医了。
Doesn’t show on camera.Here, take a couple of these.Get ready.
镜头上看不出来。吃两片这个。去准备吧。
Show…
看得出来…
I’m really swamped today.So if we could do the shooting tomorrow.
我今天忙得不可开交。咱们要是明天再拍。
Forget about it.Listen, it’s all been taking care of.
别提这碴了。都安排好了。
You just concentrate on learning your lines.
你只管背好你的台词就行。
Ok, I will get right on that.
好吧,我这就去。
Ugh..those shoes reek!This is not going to work.
哎呦,这鞋熏死我了。在这儿躲着行不通。
What’s on your eyes?
你眼睛上什么东西啊?
Nothing.
什么都没有。
Is that…eye shadow on your face?
你…是擦了眼影吗?
No!Crap, this isn’t going to work.
没有!这也不行。
Oh mike! You changed your spot.
呦Mike!你又换地啦。
You step on my toes!
你踩到我啦!
Geez, I’m sorry…
对不起对不起。
Yang Lin?What are you doing in here?
杨琳?你在这干嘛呢?
Mike? I’m hiding from Kevin.
Mike?我躲Kevin呢。
Move over!There’s no way I’m gonna be seen on the camera without any makeup!
过去点!我才不要不化妆上电视。
You aren’t wearing any makeup.I knew it!
你没化妆。我就知道!
Come on, move over!
过去点!
Never mind me, what are you doing here?
别说我了,你在这干嘛?
Shush…somebody’s watching.Ok, you go over!
嘘…有人偷看。你过去点!
What are you doing here?
你到底在这干嘛?
I’m hiding from Kevin too.There’s no way I’m going out there with makeup on.
我也在躲Kevin。这模样我才不出去呢。
Seriously, my manhood is on the line.That’s my ribs!
我的男人味都没有了。别戳我肋骨!
what are you doing?
你有病啊!
I couldn’t leave him hanging.
我总不能让他苦苦等待。
What is going on in here?Get out of here and explain yourself.Another one.
这干嘛呢干嘛呢?给我出来说清楚!还有一个。
I’m really sorry Kevin.
对不起Kevin。
But there’s no way I can be seen on the camera without any makeup.No way!
我没化妆,坚决不上电视。就不要嘛!
Just…just go put some on!
你化不就得了?
Wait…Mike.Are you wearing makeup?
等会…Mike。你不会是化妆了吧?
No!
没有!
Tell me what’s going on.I’m not letting you guys go until you fess up.
赶快告诉我怎么回事!不说清楚不能走。
My horoscope said that if I come in wearing makeup, I would get a huge chunk of cash.
我的星座说,如果我今天化妆,就能得到一大笔钱。
You read horoscope too?What’s your sigh?
你也看星座?你什么座的啊?
Cancer. Wait, what’s yours?
巨蟹。你呢?
Wait, wait…stop.Tell me what’s going on…
打住打住。告诉我到底怎么回事。
Don’t tell me it’s a horoscope with you too.
别跟我说你这也是因为星座。
But…but it was!My horoscope said if I dare to show my true colors today, an old flame will be rekindled.
就是啊!我的星座说,如果今天我以真面目示人,一个昔日恋人就会回到我身边。
It means no makeup, right?
这就是说不化妆,对吧?
Yeah, for sure.
没错。
I can’t believe you take that garbage seriously.
简直没法相信你们居然信这些东西。
Hocus pocus.
胡编乱造。
No, it wasn’t!
才不是!
So my uncle’s older sister’s son’s horoscope said if he wore suspenders to work one day.
我叔叔姐姐的儿子的星座运势说,如果他那天上班穿吊带裤。
He would get a promotion.
他就会升职。
He did and was made a full partner in his firm.
他做了,结果就成公司合伙人了。
A full partner!I don’t even know what to say to that.
合伙人!我都不知道说什么了。
Can I interrupt you guys for a sec?
打扰一下?
Hey Sonya, what’s up?
Sonya,怎么啦?
Mike, there was an accounting error last month and you were underpaid.
Mike,上个月财务出错了,少了你的工资。
So, here’s your check!
这是补你的支票!
Sorry!
对不起喽!
Do I have one Sonya?
我有吗?
No!Anyways, sorry!
木有滴说。对不起!
My horoscope came true!I’m gonna go see how much it is!
运势太准了!我去看看多少钱!
See Kevin, this is what I was talking about.
Kevin,看见了吧。
I’m gonna go wait for my old flame.Don’t bother finding me.
我去等旧爱了。别找我啊。
Not today!
今天不行!
Might as well check my horoscope too.
不然我也看看星座?
RECAP
花絮
Old flame
昔日恋人,旧情人
I bumped into an old flame of mine at my friend’s party yesterday.
我昨天在朋友的派对上碰到了以前的情人。
Be swamped(with)
忙得不可开交,应接不暇
I would go with you if I could. I’m just swamped with work today.
我要是能去我肯定去。今天工作实在太忙了。
On the line
存亡关头
Sequestration puts a lot of government jobs on the line.
政府财政精简使得很多公务员的工作都岌岌可危。
Leave someone hanging
让某人苦苦等待结果
If you don’t love him, you should tell him. Don’t leave him hanging there.
如果你不爱他就告诉他,别让他在那苦苦等待。
Fess up
承认,坦白
You’d better fess up, otherwise I’ll call your parents.
你最好自己讲清楚,否则我只好打电话给你家长。
Hocus Pocus
胡编乱造
You are ruling him out because his zodiac sign doesn’t match yours? Come on, that stuff is just a bunch of Hocus Pocus.
你不跟他交往的原因是他的生肖跟你的不配?哎呀,别信这些有的没的!
$2.50?The eyeliner cost 3 dollors!So not worth it!
两块五?那眼线笔都花了我三块!划不来!

点击加载更多