女巫 分享到:
The Witches 2013-12-2056624

双击原文单词查看解释

I know I said black can make you look slimmer, but you don’t have to go all the way!
穿黑色显瘦,但是你也不用做到极致。
I like it!
我喜欢。
Woooo….OMG what is this? So why are you dressing like this?
乌拉拉,这是啥?你为什么穿成这个呢?
Oh, I’m a member of the Autism Wishes foundation.
我是自闭症儿童希望基金会的成员。
On the last week of November, we dress as witches and wizards so when people ask us why we’re wearing this, we can tell them we’re raising awareness for the kids with autism.
每年11月的最后一个星期,我们都会穿上巫师的服装,这样当大家好奇问我们为什么这样穿的时候,我们就可以说我们在提高社会对自闭症儿童的关注度。
Wow! That’s such a noble cause! Good for you Yang Lin!
忒高尚了!你太棒了,杨琳!
Did that just happen? That was weird.
刚刚发生了什么?太诡异了。
Hey Lin! Hey Ted!
嗨杨琳!嗨,Ted!
You ready to rehearse? I’ve got the studio downstairs. Great, let’s go.
准备好排练了么?我约了楼下的演播室。走!
Ted, You are in this too? Yeah.
你也参加这个了,Ted?嗯啊。
How do I know nothing about it? You two are trying to shut me out, aren’t you?
为什么我什么都不知道?你们是不是排挤我?
Yeah. No, of course not.
对啊。不是!当然不是啦。
We just thought you wouldn’t be interested.
我们想你对这个不感兴趣的嘛。
And Brenna said she’s already at the set…
Brenna说她已经到场地了。
As in intern Brenna? Can I come?
实习生Brenna?我能去吗?
Are you a member? I can be!
你是会员吗?我可以是!
This event is members only, plus you don’t even have a wizard costume! So…Sorry Mike.
这次活动是只对会员开放,你也没有服装。那就…对不起啦大麦。
Yang Lin, we really have to rehearse now.
杨琳,我们得排练了。
Hold on, hold on. Ok guys, just hold on.
等会,等会。等会,同志们。
Do you remember my brother, Richard? He was totally the male lead in his high school play.
记得我弟弟Richard么?他高中时候是戏剧男猪脚。
And that has anything to do with you…?
跟你又有什么关系嘛…
I got the same genes! I OBSERVED. Please guys, let me play.
我们基因一样啊!我耳濡目染啊!哎呀,就带我玩儿嘛。
That way I have something to talk to Brenna about later.
这样回头我跟Brenna有话说。
OK, you can come with us. But only OBSERVE.
好吧,你可以跟我们一起来排练。不过只能看呦。
Alight, I will take what I can get!
有什么我就要什么。
Our goal is to teach kids how to interact with autistic kids.
我们的目标就是教会孩子如何与自闭症儿童相处。
I play a wizard with autism who lives in broom county on Mars.
我演一个有自闭症的巫师,他住在火星的扫把村。
And you, a girl from the earth comes to his little town, but he doesn’t want to interact with you because he has autism. Exactly.
你呢,一个从地球来的女孩,来到了他的小镇,但是他不想跟你说话,因为他有自闭症。没错!
Guys, You know? When I was in college, my roommate had autism.
你们知道吗? 大学的时候,我的室友就有自闭症。
So, just…just… Firsthand experience, just saying.
这个吧。第一手资料,就告诉你们一下。
Oh, Then is there a better way to communicate with him?
那又没有更好的办法跟他交流?
Well, I mean. If you need my help, you’re gonna have to write me into the script somehow.
要是让我帮忙,那你就得想办法把我写到剧本里去。
I’m pretty sure we can figure this out ...by ourselves.
我们肯定能 自己整明白。
Ted, continue.
继续。
The wizard has autism and he’s living in his own world.
这个巫师有自闭症,他活在自己的小世界里。
He spends all day turning little stones into animals.
他每天做的就是都把石头变成小动物。
Aww, that’s cute! I really don’t like the story.
好乖哦!我不是很喜欢这个故事。
It’s got no plot. What you guys need is a professional to spice it up.
一点情节都没有。你们需要的是一个专业编剧,使的这个剧本有趣。
Aka, this guy! Mike. Shush! OBSERVE.
也就是,我啦!闭嘴。去一边看着。
So you put on this witch’s hat.
所以你就带上了巫师帽。
He starts teaching you some of his spells, so you get to know his world.
他呢,就开始教你一些咒语,这样你就能慢慢进入他的世界。
Get into his world by…
进入他的世界。
Where did you get that costume? I mean, it makes you look really… evil.
你那服装哪来的?让你看起来特别…邪恶。
Zip it. But Lin. Where did you get that costume?
闭嘴!不过杨琳。这个服装哪来的呀?
It looks really good on you.
我觉得你穿这个挺好看。
Oh really? Thanks. This old lady on the street just gave it me for free!
真的?谢谢。就街上有个老奶奶塞给我的。
Take it. I don’t know it’s kinda creepy, but it looks OK!
拿着。有点奇怪,不过看起来还行!
So we have to say some things a wizard would say.
这样,咱们得说点巫师会说的话。
Oh, like a spell! Yeah, like Abracadabra!
哦,咒语!没错!
Wait, Abra what?
什么?
Abracadabra, like…Abracadabra, turn into a rabbit! You’ve seen it in the movies.
Abracadabra,兔子!你肯定在电影里看过。
In the movies. Here you try. Ok, well let’s try on Mike.
嗯,电影里。你试试。就拿Mike试吧。
Abracadabra, stone!
Abracadabra,石头!
Ok seriously, all these kid’s stuff. This is immature.
不是吧,这些小儿科。太不成熟了。
Abracadabra, dog! Abracadabra, turtle! Oh my gosh.
Abracadabra,小狗!Abracadabra,乌龟!偶滴神啊!
I…did I? Oh my gosh.
我,我干了什么?偶滴神啊!
Your hat really does have magic powers. It does?
你的帽子真的有魔法!有?
You put Mike under a spell. Turn him back! Turn him back!
你让Mike中了魔法。 变回来!变回来!
Abracadabra, Mike! Who are you?
Abracadabra,大麦!你是谁呀?
I’m Mike Lee, who are you? And why am I here?
我是Mike李。你们是谁?我怎么在这儿?
Wrong Mike! Turn him back!
不是那个Mike!变回来!
Turn him back into a turtle! Abracadabra, turtle!
变回乌龟!Abracadabra,乌龟!
It worked again. Let’s get out of here. Yeah this is way too creepy.
又灵了。咱们走吧!嗯嗯,这太诡异了。
This is going to take forever…
这得爬多少年啊…
Recap
花絮
Go all the way
完全地,做到极致
The U.S. government shutdown in October didn’t go all the way. Essential personnel were kept on the job.
10月美国政府并不是完全关闭。核心员工正常上班。

点击加载更多