神秘圣诞老人 分享到:
Secret Santa 2014-04-0895526

双击原文单词查看解释

Lots of work. Oh my gosh, this is a brand new shirt!
今天忙死了。哎呀,我的新衬衣!
Who put coffee on my desk?! Seriously?!
谁把咖啡放我桌上?你开玩笑呢吧?
My desk is not a garbage can. All right. Earphone.
我的桌子又不是垃圾桶。好吧。耳机。
“secret Santa” is a game, a lot of offices here play during the holiday season.
“神秘圣诞老人”是美国办公室玩的一种游戏,每当圣诞节来的时候。
So, everyone gets a name of someone else and you secretly pamper that person every day with little gifts until Christmas.
玩法就是,每个人抽到另一个人的名字,然后悄悄送给那个人每天一些小礼物直到圣诞节。
And we sit together and guess who your secret Santa is.
然后我们聚在一起猜谁是你的神秘圣诞老人。
Aww!!! BeiBei, see how cute this is!
喔喔!贝贝,看这多可爱!
Aww, is it from your secret Santa?
喔喔,是你神秘圣诞老人送的吗?
Yeah! Whoever it is he or she has been really sneaky.
对啊!不管是谁,这人都好贼。
See, I’ve been receiving all these little ducks and monkeys and I haven’t figured out who it is yet.
看嘛,我收到了什么鸭啊猴啊,我都不知道是谁。
And today is the last day!
而且今天就是最后一天了。
Well, I know they sell those little pandas in the convenience store downstairs, maybe you could see who has bought one recently?
嗯,有卖这熊猫的,就在楼下小卖部,不如你去看看谁最近买了一个?
That’s a great tip. Cover for me. Thanks.
好主意。带班。谢谢。
Excuse me, did anyone buy one of those?
不好意思,最近有人买这个熊猫吗?
Depends, are you gonna buy something?
看情况吧,你要买东西么?
Ok, give me one of these.
好吧,来一块这蛋糕。
Ok. Umm, yeah. The cutest guy in Mandarin service, the one that speaks really good mandarin, he came in and bought one.
好。对啊。中文部的部草,中文说的特别好的那个,他来买了一个。
I know exactly who you are talking about. Thanks.
我知道你说的是谁了。多谢啊!
Wait! You got to buy something! I only answer to paying customers!
等着!你要付钱啊! 要买东西才能问。
Hey, what are you rushing off to?
你急着去哪儿呢?
I think I left my card here last night. I’m just making sure that they have it.
我可能昨晚把信用卡落在这儿了。我看看他们有没有捡到。
Ok, good luck. Thank you.
祝你找到哦。谢啦。
Hey, did you get it? I’m glad you liked it. I know panda is your favorite animal.
你拿到了吗宝贝?你喜欢我就高兴了。就知道你最喜欢熊猫了。
It’s not Dan… ok… So it’s not Dan. Coffee stain.
不是Dan送我的。。好吧。。不是Dan。咖啡印。
This is definitely Turkish coffee, and there is only one person in this office that drinks Turkish coffee.
这不是土耳其咖啡吗,办公室只有一个人喝土耳其咖啡。
One second. Morning Ramon! Happy Friday!
等一下。早啊Ramon!星期五快乐!
That coffee smells really good. Turkish, right?
哇,那咖啡好香啊。土耳其的是吧?
This swill? Don’t even bring it up.
这潲水?别跟我提了。
Some jerk stole my bag of fresh Turkish coffee last night.
有个混蛋昨晚偷了我的新鲜土耳其咖啡。
And now I’m stuck drinking decaf.
搞的我只能喝decaf。
Uh, that really stinks…
太恼火了啊。。。
Yeah, it does. But was there something you wanted to talk to me about?
是啊!但是你是不是要跟我说什么?
Umm, not particularly, just thinking I should drop by and say hi.
没什么专门要说的,就想来打个招呼。
Anyways, a lot to do, bye~
好嘛,你忙,再见啊~
Hi Lin, Working hard or hardly working?
杨琳,你是真忙还是装忙呢?
Running around like a chicken with the head cut off.
忙的像没头苍蝇。
It’s supposed to be the cutest guy in Mandarin service.
这人是中文部的部草。
It’s not Dan. It’s not Ramon. Who can it be?
不是Dan。也不是Ramon。能是谁呢?
There’s just nobody else! I have you now. Laters!
根本没有其他人选!逮到你了。等会儿说。
Hey jack! What’s going on?
Jack!在干啥呢?
I’m just printing out my script for the show.
在打节目稿子啊。
A little jumpy are we? Well, let me save you some time.
有点慌吧?姐给你省点时间。
How do you have my script?
你怎么有我的稿子?
Remember? You left it on my desk this morning!
你不记得啦?你今天早上放在我桌上的啊!
Come on, Jack. The jig is up. I know you are my secret Santa!
别装了,Jack。把戏被拆穿了。我知道你是我的神秘圣诞老人。
I don’t know what you are talking about, but just between and me.
我不知道你在说什么,但别告诉别人啊。
I’m Mike’s secret Santa, and he’s also the producer for m show today.
我是Mike的神秘圣诞老人,他也是我今天节目的制作人。
Thanks for the script.
谢谢你的稿子啦!
Wait. So Mike has a copy of your script too?
等一下。所以Mike也有你的稿子?
I guess so. Anyways, I’ve got to go.
应该吧。走了哦。
Well played sir, well played! But not well enough to beat detective Lin!
玩得挺好啊。但没好到逃过琳督查的火眼。
But cute? That’s what we call misleading. Ok everybody.
部草?这简直就是误导。好了。
It’s time to start guessing! Who goes first? I’ll do it!
猜神秘圣诞老人的时间到了!谁先来?我来我来!
Peipei you go first. I think, will that be Yuan Ye?
佩佩先来。我想我的应该是原野吧?
Guilty as charged. Well done! Yuan Ye, who is yours?
认罪。猜的好啊。原野,你的是谁?
I honestly don’t know. Maybe I should wait until the last?
我真的不知道。能不能等到最后再猜?
Bold choice. Will that be Jack?
好选择。是不是Jack啊?
No, not me, maybe it’s Ramon. Guess again? Oh it’s crazy. Let me guess!
不是我,是Ramon吧?你再猜呢?太激烈了。我来猜。
Ok Yang Lin, go ahead. My secret Santa is…Mike.
杨琳,你来吧。我的神秘圣诞老人是。。。(当当当当)Mike。
Nice! Well done! Wait, what’s happening? Your secret Santa was me!
干的漂亮!这是什么情况?你的神秘圣诞老人是我。
No way! I’m sure Mike put the panda on my desk.
不可能。肯定是Mike把熊猫放我桌上的。
You are correct, detective Lin, but what you didn’t plan on was that Kevin hired me to be his front man.
没错,琳督查,但你没想到的是Kevin雇了我当他的掩护。
So sneaky! Who’s going to go next?
太贼了吧!好了好了,下一个是谁?
You know what I got from my secret Santa? Hello Kitty stuff.
我的神秘圣诞老人送了什么吗?Hello Kitty的东西。
Yeah. You know what I got, and I secretly love it!
没错。你想知道,我其实超爱的!!!
RECAP
花絮
Cover for me
代班
A:Jeff, I need to run a quick errand. Will you cover for me?
A:Jeff,我有点事很快出去办一下。你能帮我看会儿吗?
B:Sure thing.
B:没问题。
A:Thanks. I will be right back.
A:谢谢,我马上就回来。
Run around like a chicken with its head cut off
忙的像无头苍蝇
There are twenty people coming to the party tonight. I’ve been running around like a chicken with its head cut off all day.
今天的派对会来20个人,我一整天都忙的不可开交,像只无头的苍蝇。
The jig is up
把戏被拆穿了
The jig is up, Mike, I know you are planning a surprise party for me.
Mike,别演了,我知道你在为我策划一个惊喜派对。
Guilty as charged
认罪
A:Did you eat the last piece of cake? B: Guilty as charged.
A:你把最后一块儿蛋糕吃了?B:嗯,是我吃的。

点击加载更多