男人日 分享到:
Man day 2016-06-27145596

双击原文单词查看解释

Wow there, speed racer!
哎呦,赛车手啊!
You are a bit young to be having a midlife crisis, huh?
你还年轻了点吧,就中年危机啦?
Oh gosh, no, this stuff? I don’t have this kind of money.
这个啊?不是。我哪有这种闲钱。
This is just getting ideas for my man day.
我只是收集一些点子来过我的男人日。
Your… your what?
你的。。啥?
So my girlfriend has been cracking the whip lately for me to get my life in order, because we are getting more serious.
我的女朋友最近管我特别紧,要我重塑良好生活习惯,因为我们奔着结婚去。
So I’m not allowed to do things like drink pop or eat candy, or go to the bar with my friends to watch the game.
所以我就不能做各种事,比如喝汽水,吃点小糖,或者和朋友去酒吧去看比赛。
But I’m not a pushover. No. I demanded that I get one day a month that I can do whatever I want.
但我不是耙耳朵。绝对不是。我要求每月有一天时间我能自由支配。
Uh-huh, so what exactly are you planning for your big day?
好吧,所以你到底如何度过你的大日子?
I don’t know… All I want to do is be at home, snuggle my girlfriend and catch up on Glamour Girls. So pathetic…
我不知道啊。。。我只想宅在家,跟女朋友亲亲抱抱,补看《奇异果女孩》。太悲催了。
My god, it’s worse than I thought.
天,比我想的更糟糕。
Man team! Activate! Man-cave.Sit down.
男同胞们!!动起来!男人的个人空间!坐下。
Gentlemen, we need light bulbs. Get to help old Mike figure out what he is going to do on his man day.
各位男同胞们,我们需要好点子。要帮老朋友mike想想他在男人日要做什么。
It is vital to his self-respect. Ok guys, I do appreciate what you are doing here.
这对他的男性自尊非常重要!兄弟们,感谢你们来这儿劝我。
I really do! But…you know, maybe I just need to accept. This is going to be my life from here on now.
真的,但我也许就该认命。这就是我的生活了,从此以后都是。
That’s some crazy talk, man. You gotta drink this!
疯言疯语啊这是!你先把这个喝了。
Is this real coca? Haven’t allowed to drink real coca for I don’t even know how long, my girlfriend thinks it’s bad for me.
这是。。原版可口可乐?我不能喝原版可乐已经不知道有多久了,我女朋友说喝了不好。
You better drink it up then. Quick.
那你快喝吧。快点儿。
Someone give me a coaster and a glass.
谁给我个杯垫和杯子。
A glass and a coaster! Men don’t need a coaster and a glass, drink it straight from the bottle!
还杯子和杯垫呢!男人才不需要这些,是男人就一口闷。
Holy footballs that’s good! Let’s do this thing! All right, let’s do it.
太爽了!来吧!好,开始!
Let’s take care of the morning. Any ideas?
先从早上开始。有点子不?
Wake up at noon. Eat pizza and icecream for breakfast. Binge-watch sports center on ESPN.
一觉睡到中午。早饭就吃披萨和冰淇淋。横扫ESPN的体育播报中心。
Oh my gosh, this stuff is genius. Hold on, I need to write this down on my planner.
哇塞,太有才了!等下,我找个记事本记一下。
I need a pen… Planner and pen! Use that, write on a scrap of paper.
我找支笔。。还笔记本和笔呢!就用这个,写在这片废纸上。
All right, what’s next?
好,然后呢?
Log on to Xbox live and play Halo for 5 hours straight.
登陆Xbox,玩它五个小时的《光环》。
It’s been so long since I played Halo.
哇,好久没有玩过《光环》了。
I don’t even know if I remember where to put my fingers anymore.
我都不知道还记不记得那些键在哪儿。
Son, it’s like riding a bike, just get on and it will take care of itself.
孩儿啊,这跟骑车差不多,你上手自然就会了。
All right, the afternoon and other ideas?
好,下午还有其他的没?
On to the sports bar to watch the game! Eat as many spicy chicken wings as you can.
去运动酒吧里看比赛。狠狠的吃辣鸡翅,能吃多少就吃多少。
I got it. Eat nothing but Cheetos and cookies, drink nothing but redbull.
有了。吃只吃奇多和饼干,喝只喝红牛。
Sports bar, awesome! Chicken wings! It’s done. Yeah.
运动吧,安逸!鸡翅!完成了!对头!
My phone is going off, hold on. Hello? It’s her.
我电话响了,等下。喂?是她!
Hi babe! I’m doing great, how are you? Your mother is where?
宝贝儿!我挺好的,你呢?你妈在哪儿?
No, no! I’m not, I’m not saying. I would love to meet your…
不,我没,哎,我没有。我当然想见。。。
No, that’s fine. I can just do it another week. Babe!
这没问题。我可以换个星期。宝贝儿!
That means I don’t get to have one for like a whole mon...
那我不是一个月都。。。
Babe, no, no, I didn’t… She hung up.
哎,宝贝儿,哎,我不是。。。她挂了。
She play the mom card. No man can stand against the “Mom card”.
她打的是她妈妈的牌。没有男人顶得住“丈母娘”这招。
The worst part is everything we just came up with is going to go to waste.
最糟糕的是,我们刚刚想的这些东西都浪费了。
All of it. Wish there’s some we can do to help. You know what.
全浪费了!我们也希望能帮到你。要不这样。
What if you guys went and did everything on this list and then I’ll just live vicariously through you.
不如你们哥几个去做单子上这些事,就算帮我过了一天男人日。
I got to watch this chick flick movie with my girlfriend.
我要看一部文艺片,跟女朋友约好了。
Yeah man, I got to paint my girlfriend’s house and wash her car this Saturday.
哥们儿,我要帮我女朋友粉刷房子,外加周六帮她洗车。
Yeah…I’m on dad duty with the kids. Wife is taking a spa day with her friends.
我要照顾我家小孩儿。老婆要去跟朋友蒸桑拿。
Whipped. All right, who wants another shot of coca?
妻管严。行吧,谁还想喝口可乐不?
Bring it. That really is good.
拿来。这确实好喝。
RECAP
花絮
Man-cave
男人的个人空间
Let’s go downstairs to my man cave! We can drink beer abd play video games all we want!
下楼去我的专属地盘!咱们可以随便喝啤酒打游戏!
Light bulbs
字面意思:灯泡。引申义:点子,主意。
Let’s brainstorm, and get some light bulbs for the new show.
咱们来一次头脑风暴,给新节目想想点子。
Binge-watch
扫剧
I binge-watched the second season of “House of Cards” last weekend.
上周末我把纸牌屋第二季一股脑全看完了。
Whipped
字面意思:被鞭打。实际意思:凡事都听老婆的话,妻管严。
John is totally whipped. His wife can wrap him around her little finger.
John是个妻管严,他妻子把他管得团团转。
Play the ( ) card
打()的牌。比如说:play the “mom’s in town” card 打妈妈来访这张牌。play the “sympathy” card 打同情牌。
Don’t play the “cute little girl” card, it’s not going to work on me.
别跟我装可爱小女生,我不吃这套。

点击加载更多